The Center is committed to assisting jurisdictions to implement and enhance pretrial justice practices that prioritize public safety, equity, and harm reduction.
- Advancing Pretrial Policy and Research (APPR) initiative (2018-Present)
- Justice Reinvestment (JRI) Maximizing State Reforms Technical Assistance (2016-Present)
- Evidence Based Decision Making in State and Local Criminal Justice Systems (2008-Present)
- The Diversion Repository (2016-2019)
- The National Resource Center for Justice Involved Women (2010-2017)
- Starke County, Ohio Evidence-Based Pretrial and Sentencing Options Assessment (2014)
View More Pretrial Justice Projects