CEPP is Hiring a New Full-Time Program Associate
CEPP seeks to add a full-time (remotely located) Program Associate to our team.
The Program Associate will support our Community Supervision Resource Center (CSRC) and Advancing Pretrial Policy and Research (APPR) initiatives. The CSRC is a new effort that will serve as a centralized hub for issues surrounding pretrial, probation, and parole supervision. APPR works with criminal legal system professionals and their community partners to improve pretrial systems in ways that maximize pretrial outcomes and increase fairness and racial equity. The Program Associate will report to a Project Director.
Specifically, the Program Associate will:
- Collaborate with the project management team on a regular basis to ensure the successful advancement of project activities.
- Create, implement, and sustain processes and protocols for effective project management.
- Support the project by participating in and documenting ongoing project meetings and workgroup sessions.
- Develop and edit progress reports and other project reports.
- Assist with the management of project information, performance measures, and data.
- Assist with the scheduling, planning, and execution of project meetings and training events; and develop meeting and training materials (including serving periodically as the producer of virtual training events).
- Contribute to, proofread, and edit written products; and conduct substantive research.
Compensation includes an annual salary of $65,000 – $75,000, depending on experience, with excellent benefits.
Applications received by May 19, 2023, will receive priority consideration.
Click here to view the full job description and how to apply.