A New Resource Center from CEPP
The Latest from CEPP November 2022
CEPP is excited to announce that we have been selected to create and manage the new Bureau of Justice Assistance-sponsored Community Supervision Resource Center (CSRC).
The CSRC will serve as a centralized hub for information for pretrial, probation, and parole supervision agencies around the country. Specifically, this multi-year initiative will:
- Launch a website in 2023 that will serve as a clearinghouse for community supervision resources, research, and training and funding announcements
- Provide training and technical assistance on a wide variety of community supervision-related topics
- Create new informational resources and tools for the field
- Highlight new research and innovations from the field
- Intentionally focus on racial equity and centering the experiences of people and communities impacted by the criminal legal system
CEPP will administer the CSRC with support from the Center for Court Innovation, JustLeadershipUSA, the American Probation and Parole Association, the Association of Paroling Authorities International, and the National Association of Pretrial Services Agencies.
CEPP has a long history of providing training and technical assistance for the community supervision field. Read on to learn more about some of our community supervision-focused initiatives.
Click here to read the latest from CEPP.